Sunday, August 15, 2010

Vegas with the Family

My family came down to visit right when we got back from San Diego. My mom and Randi came down to pick Mckinlee up and Tiff and her kids came down to stay as well. We did ALOT of shopping, went to U swirl of course, had lunch at Margaritaville, celebrated Randi's 30th Birthday and the kids played and played.

Me and my adorable boys holding the parrots at Margaritaville. They both LOVED it. Aiden absolutely LOVES birds. It doesn't matter where we are... if he sees one he chases it. It is the cutest thing ever.


Tiff and her kids holding the parrots.




Me, Aiden baby and his "say cheese" squishy face, Trey and Grandma at Margaritaville


Me, Aiden, Tiff and my mom


All the Grandkids (I can't believe we got them all together in Vegas of all places)


And a Birthday wouldn't be complete without a bundt cake from one of my favorite cake stores. I went and bought Randi a Red Velvet bundt cake to celebrate her 30th Birthday and we adults thoroughly enjoyed it. It was great seeing my family. I always enjoy the time I get to spend with them. And the fact that they were here in Vegas is even better:)

*PREPARE for a picture overload of our San Diego Vacation coming soon*

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

That was so much fun! Im so glad we got to come down when we did....Cute pictures and fun times...Thanks for letting us stay.. we had a great time!!!