Sunday, February 13, 2011

A week of LOVE Day 7

I had a lot of fun posting a week of LOVE. It went by so fast and there are tons of more pics I could post and I could go on and on and on but I guess I will save that for later. I am ending this week with a picture of my family on my Dad's 60th Birthday last September. I LOVE my family so much!!!

.
And I couldn't post a family picture without our little Brittney Bo. She completes our family of 6 and we all miss her so much. For those of you who don't know, this is a picture of my little sister Brittney. Our little angel flew to heaven when she was just one year old.  She holds a special place in all our hearts. She was the cutest, chubbiest sweet baby girl and I LOVE her so much.

1 comment:

Bobbi said...

We did have a good time on Dad's Birthday...... Thanks for making it so much fun.. I LOVE the times were all able to get together.....I have a special family... That's for sure. Your little sister is so special to our family. I'm so glad we all keep her so close....She adored her big brother and sisters.. I feel like she is surrounding us everyday with her Love and sweet spirit....