Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I received a...

Stylish Blogger Award!!!



Thanks Danyette!!!
~I love that people look at my blog
~I love that people still blog (I feel like a lot of people have left the blogging world due to facebook)
~I love looking at all my readers blogs

Here are the rules...
1. Thank the person who gave you the award
2. Share 7 facts about yourself 
3. Award 7 new bloggers with the award

Thanks again.... I have known Danyette since about middle school.  She was really good friends with my sister and we were also on Drill Team (Dance) together for two years in high school. Sorry I had to throw that "dance" in there because my husband informed me that he had never heard of drill team before until I told him. Apparently, it's not an east coast thing. LOL

7 facts about myself that you may not know:

1.  I am a little OCD at convenient stores. I cannot take the first lid, the first cup, or the first straw when getting a fountain drink. I have to get it myself just so I know I am not getting the "firsts."

2.  I LOVE Kim Kardashian....I think she is gorgeous and I secretly wish I had her booty....LOL...I guess it's not a secret anymore.

3.  I am shy and a bit insecure. I do not make a good first impression to most because of this. I come across snotty but I'm not I promise. You just need to get to know ME. I am working on this (:

4.  I have an obsession with strollers, diaper bags, and purses. I am always buying a new one. (p.s. I still haven't found the perfect diaper bag)

5.   I want to buy a scroll saw so I can cut out my own crafts and build things.

6. I have to have english toffee cappuccino every morning and a Diet Pepsi every day. (I know, healthy right) 

7. I HATE going to the Dentist. I would rather visit the Gynecologist 10 times than go to the Dentist. It's fresh on my mind because I have to go to the dentist on Friday and I am a nervous wreck ):


Well, there you go. Seven facts that you may not have known about me. 
Now I pass this award to:
Savannah
Mom
Kati
Lara
Krista 
Brandi 
Courtney 

No comments: