Thursday, May 20, 2010

Mommy's Loves

I'll LOVE you forever
I'll LIKE you for always
As long as I'm living
my baby you'll be....
I just LOVE that book. It's definitely one of my favorites that I read to my babies. It's got such a great message. I just LOVE my boys so much. There are really no words to describe how much I love being their mommy. My boys are so different in so many ways and I love every little thing about both of them. They are growing up so fast. Trey will be 10 in August and that just seems crazy to me. I will have a son in the double digits. Where did the time go? He got braces on his top teeth and I think it makes him look so much older. Aiden is running all over the place and loves to play with his big brother. They have so much love for each other.  I am so proud to be their mommy and am so blessed to have them in my life. XOXO

Aiden and Mommy getting ready to go on a bike ride. Aiden absolutely LOVES this. This baby seat is AMAZING. I LOVE it! It fits on the bike perfectly and I love that he is in front of me. It's much easier to balance with him being on the front as well. Genius idea!!! I am so glad I found it:)





Aiden loves getting inside the toy chest and playing. He takes out most of the toys and then climbs in. He is so funny. I love his curiousity and he is such an adventurous little guy. He is always finding something to get into. He loves to climb on everything which makes me super nervous and he LOVES to explore outside.  I love you my curious george. You make me so happy:)


No comments: