Sunday, August 28, 2011

P- Town

A few weeks ago me and the boys headed up to Parowan. I had to take Trey up there so his Grandpa could come and get him for Lake Powell so I decided we would just stay for a few days. We had a fun time. We took the kids to the little fishing pond there. They had fun fishing and feeding the ducks.
Mommy and Aiden feeding the ducks









Britton and Aiden


These two cousins are so dang cute

Just fishin


Aiden, Maci Bo, Trey and Tanner

I was laughing so hard when I saw this pic...Not sure why Aiden was looking at Maci like that...LOL


Aiden and Maci feeding the ducks

This duck came out of nowhere and grabbed the bread right out of my hand...It scared me...LOL

My cute boys playing at the park...I wish I would have gotten more pics but we were always on the go! Love these moments with my boys.. Aiden looks up to his big brother so much and they always have a blast playing with each other.

No comments: