Monday, June 27, 2011

Trey's Baseball Season 2011

Baseball has come and gone...I can't believe it's already over...This year Trey played in the U-12 Division...Their team name was the Mudhens...Luckily we are right on the border of Henderson so we still get to play in the Henderson League . Trey has been playing with them ever since we moved here. He had a lot of fun playing this year...He had his old coach from last year so it worked out great.


 Here's my boy pitching

 He did a great job as pitcher

 I was one nervous momma though...I get so nervous watching sports.

 Aiden always had a blast at the games

 Most of the time I brought Aiden's scooter and he was all over the place...He is such a great little scooter driver...He cracks me up.

 I even got in on the game at the end of the year....We had a kids vs. parents game and it was a lot of fun. Man those 10, 11, and 12 year old boys do not like to lose to their parents...We saw the attitudes come out in full force that night...LOL....Go parents!!!

 Trey and his teammates at the last game of the season



It was a great season...Good Job Trey!!! We are so proud of  you and we love you tons!!!

No comments: