Monday, October 11, 2010

Life

Wow....It's amazing how reading someones blog can make you feel so happy, sad, and blessed all at once and have such a personal and spiritual effect on your life.  I sat here reading a total strangers blog as I smiled, then sobbed, and then smiled again as tears ran down my face. Something so tragic yet something so beautiful all at once. I am so blessed to have my family in my life and I don't think that I can say it enough.  Today I learned a lesson. I learned that life is simply too short...Life is too short to be mad... Life is too short to hold grudges....Life it too short period. I learned that cleaning the house isn't the most important thing...But helping the kids make it dirty is:) Playing with toys on the floor, getting finger paints out and making a mess...Memories are priceless. Nobody can take those away from you. So today I am changing. Changing into a less stressed mommy...Enjoying every mess with my kids and everything that makes them happy. I love them with all my heart and soul and they are the reason I live each and every day.

No comments: