Saturday, September 18, 2010

Rub-A- Dub-Dub...

My Aiden baby is in the tub...And he is also 17 Months Old today. I just love him to pieces. There are no words. He continues to amaze me every day. Here are a few more milestones he has accomplished.
~ He has hit the 25 pound mark
~ He learns new words everyday and is getting quite the vocabulary
~Some of the new words he has recently learned are:
Cheese
Blankie
Drink
Tu-Tu (That's what he calls tuffy)
Doggy
Kitty
Birdie
~He picks up the phone....says hello (perfectly) and then jibber jabbers and says Bye-Bye
~He LOVES taking the dogs on a nightly walk which means leash in hand
~He LOVES our nightly bike rides
~He is quite the observer and can do ANYTHING that we do
~He has learned to push his ride on toys to whatever isn't in reach and stands up on it to get it
~He gets a cup out of the bottom cupboard and gets his own water in the fridge dispenser
~He runs super fast
~He now has 7 teeth and is getting a few more
I absolutely LOVE this boy!


1 comment:

The Foisy's said...

I seriously think he is one of the cutest little buggers I have ever seen! I love all the pics, especially the stars by his wee wee lol. Can't wait for you to take Konners!