Monday, April 5, 2010

On My Birthday My Baby Turned 11 Months Old

WoW!!! I cannot believe my Aiden Baby is almost ONE.  On March 18th, I turned 28 and my little babe turned 11 months old. He is such a little cuddle muffin sweetheart and is STILL a mommy's boy in which I STILL love:) Although now that he is soooooo busy he is a little more willing to go to others. He even let the lady at the convenient store hold him. Yes, I know that's a little crazy but she is a super nice Hawaiian lady and I see her like every day (for my diet pepsi fix) so they all know Aiden by name. Aiden reminds her of her grandson that lives in Hawaii that she doesn't get to see much so she loves it when we come in. 

Aiden has now conquered going down the stairs all by himself.  He has climbed up them for months now but never would go down. Thank goodness he has learned to finally do it safely. He has tumbled down them a few times. He is STILL going out the doggy door (way too many times a day) I feel like that's all I do during the day is chase him outside. He LOVES it. He goes outside and starts sweeping with the broom thats out there. What a silly little guy. The strangest things amuse him. He would rather play with a mop and broom than any toy. I love his curiosity.

We have been playing at the park quite a bit and he loves it. He always finds a pine cone wherever we go. Look at his cute chubby legs. I have had an extremely hard time finding shoes that fit him. His feet are so thick. I found a great line of shoes though at a baby boutique. They are a little pricey but fit him perfectly.
 
Look at how deep in thought he is...I love it
Trey has been on track break for three weeks so he has been able to hang out with us during the day. He loves spending time with his brother and Aiden loves it just as much. He is always so happy playing with Trey. They definitely have a special bond.
I caught this special moment just in time.  I just LOVE my boys so much.

Me and My Sweet Boys on my Birthday. I had a great day. My hubby surprised me and came home early from work which was nice. We went out to PF Changs and came home and ate this wonderfully yummy red velvet bundt cake. Sooooo good!
More park pics. I love that there are so many parks down here to choose from.
Yes he is a "mama's boy
I just need to tell my hubby thanks again for letting me be able to stay home with the boys. You are such a hard worker and I appreciate everything you do for us. I just love all my boys so much and am so grateful that I get to spend every moment with them.

3 comments:

Bobbi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bobbi said...

Love all the pics. I would be truly missing out if you didn't update your blog.......Little ones grow up in such a hurry....I know you are having your blog printed. What a great way to keep a scrapbook of milestones and events in your childrens lives.....That was me that has a deleted comment on your blog because some how when I was finished writing my comment, my password was also there/// Don't ask me how I did that... Anyway Love all you guys! See you in ten days for Aiden's 1st Birthday! Can't wait!

**Krista** said...

Shauni your pics are so cute. It looks like you are having fun with your boys and enjoying that Vegas sun. Wish we had more of it here. I cannot believe Aiden will be 1 in a week. Its crazy! Our babies are growing up too fast. I can't wait to see his birthday party pics!