Thursday, April 29, 2010

Hear Yee Hear Yee

Prince Aiden is ONE!!! Can you believe it? My baby turned one on April 18th. It seems like it was just yesterday that I had him. We had a fun party for him at the park in Henderson on Saturday. We had yummy sandwiches from Jersey Mikes, watched Aiden "kind of" dig into his giant first birthday cupcake, (He seemed to like the chocolate covered oreos better than the cake), and watched the birthday boy unwrap his presents. It was great spending time with our families and friends. We were so excited that our families were able to come and spend Aidens special day with us. Our little Aiden baby is one spoiled little guy and very much LOVED by all. Below is Aiden's very first Birthday invitation designed by me. I thought it turned out super cute. The theme this year was "Little Prince"

Our Little Birthday Prince

I had a banner made that I hung up at the park and it turned out great. I made a giant cupcake for Aiden to dig in and regular cupcakes for everyone else. I also made some super cute thank you favors. It was a lot of work to put together his first party but well worth it.



Trey, Mommy, Aiden, and Daddy unwrapping his presents. He had the cutest little shirt on which I never got a good picture of before he got all dirty. You can kind of see it in this picture. It was a little prince shirt that matched his balloons perfectly. Hopefully someone else got a better pic of it and will send it to me.

Here he is digging in his first birthday cupcake


Aiden and Big Brother


What a Happy Little guy

Here he is on Sunday, his real Birthday, sharing his cupcake with mommy...As you can see I wasn't ready for a cupcake in my face...I should have known he would do that. He loves to share.

Aiden blowing out his first candle

Mommy, Aiden, and Daddy

Mommy, Aiden, Grandma S., Aunt Tiff, Aunt Kristal, Grandma Y, Aunt Tiff, and Maci Bo

Grandpa S, Uncle Doug, Daddy, Grandpa Y, Tanner, Britton, Trey, and Aiden


Cousins....Maci Bo, Britton, Tanner, Aiden, Trey


Aiden loves his blanket soooo much and I found the perfect book and had it personalized called "Aiden's Blanket Full of Love" I thought that this would be perfect to add to his collection. I also had a scroll made up of the events that happened on his birthday and the year he was born. (Sorry about the lighting...As you can tell they weren't taken with my Nikon)
And last but definitely not least, take a look at this AWESOME toy box my dad made for Aiden. I had talked with him a little about having him make one for Aiden and I knew he was super busy so nothing else was really said. Then he totally surprised me with this beautiful toy box. He does such an awesome job and he even had my moms help. They are super talented. Thank you so much. I always love getting furniture built by them. It means so much. Aiden loved it and was on top of it dancing. He is so funny.

Thank you to everyone for all the gifts and to our families for traveling to Vegas to help us celebrate. It means so much to us.  It was great seeing our families and spending time with them. Can't wait till next time:) Happy First Birthday my little Angel Love Muffin. I cannot believe you are one already. Love you Always and Forever.

4 comments:

Bobbi said...

His Birthday was so much fun to be a part of... He's growing way too fast.. We enjoyed visiting with Jason's family and meeting all of your friends.......What a fun way to spend a day day at the park with family & friends......You did a awesome job with everything! What a sweet little one year old you have!!!!!

**Krista** said...

I cannot believe he is one already either. He is such a little stud. His birthday turned out really cute and I bet it was so nice having all the family there to celebrate. Cute cake, invites, and decorations. Everything came together really cute. It looks like you went through the same place I did for his birthday banner, shirt, etc. They have such fun and cute stuff. Happy Birthday little Aiden.

Tiffany said...

So glad we got to be a part of his Birthday even though we were way late for the party. Wish it could have worked out a little different. But we still made it right! It was so much fun spending time with you and getting to see the prince on his Birthday!
He is a doll. I love him

Tiffany Y said...

awww i love looking at your blog! He is just so cute! It was great seeing all of you! The party went really well and was fun; thanks for all of your planning and organizing!