Thursday, July 21, 2011

Fun in St. George

Daddy had to work up in St. George in June so me and the boys decided to go with.  We stayed at the Courtyard Marriot near Target. My sister and my parents were able to come down and go out to dinner with us one night and my sis also came back down with her kids to go swimming with us.  We had a great time.  The Hotel had an indoor pool and an outdoor pool and the kids couldn't get enough of it.


Trey being silly in the hot tub



Aiden was laughing so hard at his big brother

He decided he would try it too
Me with the kids

Taking a little break....He was sooooo tired






Aiden and Trey lounging in the room having a snack...Aiden was wearing it all over his face..LOL...I always love when Jason gets called up there to work...It's nice to have a little get away.

No comments: